To view all reports, select the Reports tab in the left navigation bar.
You can also see a report for a particular assessment by selecting Revisit either from the All Active Assessments screen on the Home page or by viewing all instances of an assessment in the Library.
All reports can be printed by selecting the "Print" button on the top right.
The Reports tab defaults to a section or classroom-level view of assessment data. You can view data for other classes by selecting the the tab for that class the top.
The top graphs in the Lowest Performing Items section rank the lowest performing items on the two most recent assessments completed by this class.
The remaining reports on this screen—labeled Standard Performance—highlight overall standard and assessment performance by class.
- Proficiency bands are set by default.
- The small numbers shown below each standard indicate the number of questions evaluating this standard that have been shown to this particular class in assessments thus far.
- Assessment Performance shows the performance breakdown for the entire class.
Standards Performance Reports
Select View All to the right of the Standard Performance graph to see a report on standards mastery. This report defaults to show data for all assessments for a particular class. To limit the report to specific assessments or classes, use the filters at the top.
You can view standard reports by individual standard, cluster, or domain. To adjust this view, use the filter titled View by at the top of the report.
- Proficiency bands are set by default.
- The small numerals below each standard indicate the number of questions tagged to this standard that have been shown to this particular class in assessments thus far.
- At the bottom, the report shows student-level data broken down by standard and compared to a class average. To view a student-level report, select the student's name.
To view a single assessment report from the Reports tab, select the arrow to the right of the assessment on the section report.
You can also access single assessment reports by selecting Revisit on any instance of an assessment in the Library or from the All Active Assessments screen accessed from the Home page.
Once you are in the Assessment Reports tab, you can use the drop-down menus at the top to filter data by specific classes or assessments.
- In the top left Assigned to box, you can view the number of students that have completed the assessment(s) and the number of students in the class who did not. If needed, you can reschedule the assessment from here. For more information on scheduling, please see the article How to Schedule Assessments.
- The Average Score section shows the breakdown of performance for all students included in the report.
- Average Performance by Item ranks the questions in the assessment by student performance so you can see which items the students struggled with and which they excelled at.
- At the bottom, the report shows student-level data broken down by question and compared to a class average. Standards tagged to each question are listed for your reference. To view a student-level report, select the student's name.
In addition to printing, this report can also be exported as a .CSV file for all assessment types except pre-module diagnostic assessments.
To view reports for a particular student, select the student's name in the Standards Report or Assessment Report or in the Class Management tab.
- In the top left Assessments box, you can view the total number of assessments the student completed as well as the total number of assessments assigned to this class that are pending completion.
- Standard Mastery Detail by Student shows an overall breakdown of standard mastery on all completed assessments.
- Recent Assessment Performance and Assessment Results show assessment performance for this particular student compared to the class average.
- The See Assessment button next to each assessment in the Assessment Results allows you to view student responses on each question for further reflection.
- Performance by Standards shows the student's performance on each standard compared to the class average.