Finding Live Assessments
Once launched, assessments appear on the Home screen as Now Live. For more information on launching assessments, see the article How to Launch Assessments.
You can also find live assessments by selecting See All Active Assessments on the Home screen or by viewing the assessment details in the Library after selecting See More next to any in-progress assessment.
Monitoring Student Progress
When assessments are live, a monitoring bar will appear at the bottom of the screen on the Home page.
The up arrow to the right of the monitoring bar brings up the Live Monitoring screen for the selected assessment. Select the left or right arrows above the assessment title to navigate to other live assessments.
The Live Monitoring screen shows the progress of each student who has been assigned the assessment.
- A gray circle indicates that the student has not begun the assessment.
- A green circle indicates that the assessment is in progress or complete.
- A green student icon under the Active column means the student is working on the assessment.
- The Current Item Number is the most recent item the student worked on or the one the student is working on if the student is Active.
- If the student switches to another window during the assessment, the Active icon will turn yellow.
Ending a Live Assessment
To end the assessment for all students, select the square Finish button in the top left corner at any time. If you do not select the Finish button, the assessment will automatically end as soon as all students have submitted it.