In This Article
- PhD Science® Implementation Guide
- PhD Science in Sync User Guide
- The Learn Anywhere Plan
- Science Journal Support
- PhD Projected
- Digital Teacher Edition
- Family Tip Sheets
For additional information about how to implement the components in PhD Science in Sync, please consult the PhD Science in Sync User Guide.
PhD Science Implementation Guide
PhD Science in Sync User Guide
The User Guide includes implementation tips and best practices for multiple learning settings using PhD Science in Sync.
The Learn Anywhere Plan
The Learn Anywhere Plan includes the following components, as shown in the image below.
- Links to resources such as the Teacher Edition, Daily Video, Science Journal, and Science Journal Support
- Essential, Focus, and Phenomenon Questions to frame the content of the module, concept, and lesson set
- A short description of the lesson that applies to in-class instruction and distance learning
- Corresponding pages in the Teacher Edition to cover if teaching in class and the Science Logbook pages for students to complete
- Videos for students participating in distance learning to watch and outlined tasks to
- Science Discourse, featuring questions for teachers to ask and topics to cover with students either in the classroom or virtually
- Additional Instruction, including extensions or follow-ups that teachers may assign or do
Science Journal Support
Digital Teacher Edition
Family Tip Sheets
The Family Tip Sheets introduce students' families and caregivers to the PhD Science curriculum through overviews, module-specific information, and suggested ways to extend learning outside the classroom (available in English and Spanish; module-specific sheets available for Levels 3–5 only for school year 2020–21).