Recommendations for instruction include supporting lessons, supporting lesson components, and supporting fluency activities. Once the assessment has been administered with the results recorded on the checklist or generated by the digital report, reference the Teacher Guide and Supporting Content to prepare instruction by incorporating the supporting lessons and fluencies into the module.
1. EFK organized by when the knowledge is needed in the module
2. Premodule assessment item that corresponds to the EFK
3. Observational assessment item that corresponds to the EFK
4. Supporting content that corresponds to the EFK
5. When the EFK is needed in the module (priority was given when knowledge is needed for the Concept Development)