Your method of logging in to the Great Minds' applications will differ depending on the method you are rostered with. Please read below for more information on logging in with your rostering method
Logging in with Clever
Users rostered via Clever with log in with one of these methods:
- Choose your role
- Sign in using Clever username (email) and password to log in
- Find the Great Minds application
- Select the Clever button
- Use Clever username (email) and password to log in
Logging in with Google SSO
- Users rostered with their district Google email addresses and who have requested Google SSO should log in by selecting the Sign in with Google button on digital.greatminds.org.
- If your credentials are not working, please contact your technology administrator to reset your password.
Logging in with Manual Rostering
- Students, teachers, and administrators who are manually rostered with their school or district email addresses will receive an email from Great Minds with a unique password and a login link to activate their account.
- Once logged in, users will be prompted to create a new password.
- Users can then log in to the Great Minds® website (digital.greatminds.org) directly with their email address and password.
Digital.greatminds.org login screen: