Finding and Beginning an Assessment
All assessments that have been assigned by a student's teacher will be shown in the To Do tab upon login. Assessments be launched and completed within the platform by clicking on the assessment itself. Once an assessment has been selected, students will be prompted to begin.
Completing an Assessment
After an assessment has begun, students can respond to questions using drag and drop, fill in the blank, select a response, etc. The Next and Question Number buttons on the right of the screen can be used to navigate between questions. If the assessment is timed, a timer will be shown in the top right corner.
Tools and Settings
All tools can be accessed via the toolbar navigation on the right side of the screen at any time during the assessment.
- Save - Students can save their work at any time.
- Accessibility - Students can access accessibility options including changing the color scheme, font size, or zoom.
- Review - Students can review the total questions in the assessment to view which questions they have completed, which are still unattempted, and any questions they may have flagged.
- Flag - Students can flag specific questions to remind themselves to review them again prior to submitting the assessment.
- Full Screen - Students can view their assessment in full screen at any time
- Notepad - Wit & Wisdom assessments may have a notepad available. This is an assessment-level teacher setting.
- Calculator - Eureka Math assessments may have a scientific or standard calculator available. This is an assessment-level teacher setting.
- Highlighter - students can select text and right click to highlight.
Reviewing and Submitting an Assessment
Once a student has responded to all questions, they will be prompted to review the assessment.
After selecting Review, students will be shown a summary of the items they have completed thus far.
They will be able to view any items that have been flagged and those that were unattempted prior to submitting the assessment. Filters in the top right can be used to identify these items.
When the student is confident that they have responded to all assessment items, they will click Finish to submit the assessment.